Everyone will have their own dreams… yeah I accept that. I’ve got many of them and one of those dreams is building a massive monstrous PC. It should run 4k gaming like simple dave game. It should have all fancy lighting water cooling powerful processor and bombing graphic card so that it can run all triple A title games like cotton balls. I always dreamt of getting a 4k rendering, editing, playing and streaming PC. And I’ve made my Best part list which combines to full fill my dream. I wish this dream build can get true once.
Processor : Intel i9 10900k
I’d have picked up Amd threadripper but even for the budget pc I’ve picked AMD so for this build I wanted to pick Intel i9 10th gen processor this is a 10 core 20 thread processor which easy run 4k gaming and streaming
- Intel Core i9-10900K Processor (20M Cache, up to 5.30 GHz)
- It has got intel UHD graphics equivalent to a mini GTX graphic card
- It has got 20MB cache
- With the base clock frequency of 3.7 there’s no much need of overclocking this processor because majority of the games and other editing processes will take the same frequency to run.
Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus
For motherboard I’ve chosen ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus as it has got
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 12+2 DrMOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability and performance
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, M. 2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- On-line Gaming Networking: Intel Ethernet Connection I219-V, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Fastest Connectivity: Front header for USB 3. 2 Gen 2 Type-C and Thunderbolt 3 support
- Gaming Look and Feel: Synchronizable LED effects across a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including RGB headers and Gen 2 addressable headers
- Immersive Gaming Audio: The Realtek S1200A codec offers pristine audio quality to draw you deeper into the game action or to enhance your favorite music tracks or videos.
In simple words this motherboard combined with i9 processor can even run Crysis 3 at 4k and get more than 50 FPS without bursting into flames.
Next is the my favorite and most important component of the build
Graphic Card: ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity OC 10GB GDDR6X
This is killer tech this can make me feel like the god of gaming. It can run any game… any edit… any task that involves gpu in a butter smooth way and I freaking LOVE THAT.
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 10GB 320-bit GDDR6X, 19 Gbps, PCIE 4.0
- SPECTRA 2.0 RGB Lighting, IceStorm 2.0 Advanced Cooling
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
- Boost Clock 1725 MHz
SMPS: ASUS ROG Thor 850 Certified 850W Fully-Modular RGB Power Supply
For this beast to powerup I’d need this power source to run it and it would be the THOR god of thunder that can start that beast. Why not… let’s get this. It has got 80 plus platinum built with 100% Japanese capacitors.
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB
This RAM is something that can be faster than lightning (pun intended). This is a DDR4 RAM with 3600MHz. This not only looks beautiful but can also be a killer memory module that can make things even faster and take more loads and make system run smooth even when you put it on high loads.
Storage: 1.) Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
2.)Samsung 870 QVO 4TB SATA 2.5″ Internal Solid State Drive
3.)Seagate Barracuda 4 TB Internal Hard Drive HDD
I’ve always had a storage problem I’ve been downloading games and editing videos and the drives were getting full forcing me to delete or transfer the videos and games to external backup. That external backup got damaged an year ago and all my information got locked in that. So I’ve picked up these quicker than the quick storage components they are M2 storage SSD storage and the regular HDD.
First 2 are the fastest and they can make you computer boot in seconds. HDD is just for extra space.
Radiators: Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT, 280mm Radiator, Dual 140mm PWM Fans
This radiator is for cooling the processor when it gets hot while working on processes that take quite an amount of its energy. Unlike AMD INTEL never gives sufficient cooling technology for their processors. INTEL should learn from AMD in terms of customer satisfaction.
Cabinet: Cougar Gaming Case (Conquer)
To keep all the killer tech under one hood we need a killer cabinet and here it comes.. The cougar conquer is the best looking cabinet where even alienware PC’s can’t match their beauty with.
Monitor: Dell Alienware 34 inch (86.36cm) Curved WQHD Gaming Monitor
- Monitor Panel, Stand base & riser, Cable cover, 1x mDP-DP, Power cable, 1x DP, 1xUSB 3.1
- Alienare Monitor
- IPS Monitor
- Gaming Monitor 120Hz
With this 120Hz 4k gaming monitor I can visually see every game at 4k butter smooth in ultra wide mode like a boss and just imagine sitting with this equipment in your room. You can literally make wonders with this equipment. I’m really wishing that my dream of building this would come true. While typing my hands are kinda excited when I think of handling this system on my table.
1.)Razer Huntsman Elite – Opto-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
This is a gem of a keyboards with the wrist rest and its just an awesome mechanical keyboard. That sound you get while you are playing the game and typing is the sound my ears love the most.
Mouse:Razer Mamba Elite – Right-Handed Gaming Mouse
After Jerry (from tom and jerry) and Stuart (from Little Stuart) this is the mouse I love the most. Its response time and holding grip and every other aspect including the build quality and the lighting and dpi settings are awesome.
Racing Wheel:Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel and Floor Pedals
You seriously don’t know why I picked this up do you..??? Imagine playing Forza 4 where you can get all the luxurious cars and racing cars to race with in a 4k resolution on your alienware curved laptop with this steering wheel with lights turned off.. Your gaming experience will be like heaven.
Gear Rod: Thrustmaster T150 PRO
This is a gear rod which is sold separately and drifting your car in the game with lowering the gear and turning the wheel will give you the best experience.
Wheel Stand: Next Level Racing Wheel Stand Lite (NR-S007)
This can give you the cockpit experience where there will be a steering wheel set and gear rod with the gas clutch brake pedals. Your gaming experience will be perfect.
THE ABOVE MENTIONED PC IS MADE ON A LAVISH BUDGET AND THAT BUDGET TAKES UP ABOUT
Rs 6,47,857.00 ONLY.
Your able to get this… You are the KING OF GAMERS.
Will be back with another lavish gaming build soon. For more updates stay tuned to svskhd.net and hey.. We’ve also opened up a Youtube Channel for gaming.. all you game lovers can hangout there. Backstreet Gamer come there and participate in the live sessions everyday. See you there..
__ Backstreet Gamer